Nissin has developed a new flash gun which they say features the world's fastest "Machine Gun" strobe.
The Nissin MG8000 Extreme Flash Gun has ceramic insulation on the inside of it as well as a unique quartz-based flash tube which ensures the unit remains cool, even in extreme use conditions. When tested, the Nissin MG8000 can produce over 1000 full flashes without any fear of overheating; that's three times more than a general flash.
The new unit boasts a recycle time of three seconds for the first 200 shots, and then five to seven seconds for subsequent frames.
Other features of the Nissin MG8000 Extreme include:
- Optional external diffuser included
- Guide number: 60 (ISO100/105mm)
- Color swiveling LCD screen
- A variety of modes - TTL, Manual / Av, Multi flash (strobe)
- Full support for wireless TTL mode (Master / Remote), support systems, digital and analog flares.
- Additional front flare
- Supports high-speed synchronization and modification routines flash via USB port
- Metal shoe
- Guide number 60 (ISO100 / 105mm)
- Weighs 400g
The Nissin MG800 is compatible with the E-TTL, E-TTL II (Canon) and i-TTL (Nikon) and features flash capabilities, but can also be connected to the PS-300 battery pack to hasten the call-back speed.
for more information.