Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
With 3.2 million pixels, the Olympus C-370 ZOOM doesn't stint on performance. Definition and image clarity is further enhanced by a 3x optical zoom lens (equivalent to
38114mm on a 35mm camera), which incorporates three aspherical elements. A 4x digital zoom provides additional magnification power.
The C-370 ZOOM delivers great versatility. A Super Macro mode means subjects as little as 2cm away can be captured easily. Meanwhile video sequences are limited in length only by available memory. Image data is saved to the 12MB internal memory or on xD-Picture Cards of up to 512Mb.
The Olympus C-370 ZOOM main features
- 3.2 million pixels
- 3x optical zoom (equiv. 38 114mm on 35mm cameras) f/2.9-5.0
- 1.5 inch LCD, 130,000 pixels
- 12MB internal memory
- One button per function concept, reset button
- New user interface with useful descriptions of programme modes
- Four scene programmes (Portrait, Self-Portrait, Night Scene, Landscape)
- Endless recording with movie function (limited only by the size of the available memory)
- PictBridge support
- Super Macro, from as close as 2 cm
- Accepts standard (rechargeable) AA batteries
The Olympus C-370 ZOOM will be available from October 2004, priced £120.
For more information and where to buy Olympus products please go to www.olympus.co.uk or call free on 0800 072 0070