Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Olympus has released updated firmware for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 and Olympus Stylus XZ-2, to update the camera you simply download and run the Olympus Software Updater from the Olympus website, and follow on-screen instructions. The updates address the following issues:
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Firmware V1.1 Updates:
- Chromatic aberration correction with the Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6
- Improved image stabilisation shooting with C-AF, child mode or sport scene modes
- Improved AF operation at a set AF target position with Micro Four Thirds lenses
- Improved live bulb image quality with noise reduction on
Olympus Stylus XZ-2 Firmware V1.3 Updates:
- Improved AF performance with single targets in low light