Olympus are giving you the chance to see the new E-P5 before it ships with exclusive preview events.
The camera won't be available to buy until late June, but these events will give you the chance to get hands on with the camera before then. You'll be able try out the camera and pre order it if you wish.
Anyone who pre orders will get one of Olympus' limited edition portfolios of prints taken on the E-P5 and shot by some of today's most exciting photographers.
The events will be taking place on the following dates at the following venues during 2013:
- Jessops, 129 Oxford Street, London, 3pm to 8pm
- Park Cameras, York Road, Burgess Hill, 9am to 5.30pm
- WEX, Drayton High Road, Norwich, 10am to 4pm
- Ffordes, The Kirk, Wester Balblair, By Beauly, 11am to 5pm
- Merchant City Cameras, 7-11 Parnie Street, Glasgow 11am to 5pm
- London Camera Exchange, 98 Strand, London, 12pm to 6pm
- Campkins Cameras, 11 Rose Crescent, Cambridge, 3pm to 6pm
- SRS Microsystems, 90-92 The Parade, Watford, 10am to 4.30pm
7 June -
London Camera Exchange, 53 The Horsefair, Bristol, 11am to 5pm
8 June -
London Camera Exchange, 10 high Street, Southhampton, 11am to 5pm
13 June -
London Camera Exchange, 12 Eld Lane, Colchester, 11am to 5pm
15 June -
Clifton Cameras, 28 Parsonage Street, Dursley (Glos), 11am to 6pm
Take a look at our Hands-On Preview
, and visit the Olympus website
for more information.