Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Olympus SP-810UZ Ultra Zoom
- 36x wide optical zoom (35mm equiv: 24 - 864mm)
- 720p HD movie recording with sound
- 14 megapixel sensor
- Dual Image Stabilisation
- 3inch colour LCD screen in 16:9 format (230,000 dots)
- Advanced Face Detection and Shadow Adjustment Technology
- Beauty Mode
- Intelligent Auto Mode (i-Auto)
- AF Tracking
- Pet Detection Mode
- Scene Modes
- 3D photo shooting mode for striking stills
- Eye-Fi Card compatibility
- 10 Magic Filters (Punk, Pop Art, Pin Hole, Drawing, Fish Eye, Soft Focus, Sparkle (photos only), Watercolour, plus new Miniature (photos only) and Reflection
- In-camera Panorama
- HDMI technology
- SDHC and SDXC memory card compatible
- Built-in flash
- In-camera manual
- USB charging
Among the creative filters and in-camera panorama feature you'll find the 3D Mode where two images of the same subject taken from different angels are combined to generate 3D images that can be viewed on a suitable screen in 3D. If you don't have a 3D screen but you do have HD you can hook the camera up to your TV via the HDMI output. When you're not at home you can use the camera's 3-inch LCD screen to preview your shots.
The Olympus SP-810UZ Ultra Zoom will be a vailable from the start of September for £229.99 in a black or silver finish.
For more information please visit the Olympus website.
Olympus SP-810UZ Ultra Zoom Specifications
|Max Aperture||f/2.9 - f/5.7|
|35mm equivalent||24mm - 864mm|
|CCD pixels||14Mp (Megapixels)|
|Sensor Size||No Data|
|Sensor Size (width)||No Data|
|Sensor Size (height)||No Data|
|Screen resolution||230,000 dots|
|Shutter speeds shortest||1/850sec|
|Shutter speeds longest||4sec|
|ISO sensitivity||80 - 3200|
|Continuous shooting||No Data|
|Video FPS||No Data|
|Optical Zoom with Video||Yes|
|Battery Type||LI-50B Lithium-Ion Battery|
|CIPA Rating||No Data|
|Box Contents||LI-50B Lithium-Ion Battery, F-2AC AC Adapter, CB-USB6 USB Cable, CB-AVC3 Audio/Video cable, Hand Strap, Instruction Manual, World Wide Warranty Card, [ib] Image Management Software|
* 35mm camera equivalent.
** As of July 2011.