Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
RP Photography is hosting an Olympus photography walk around Windsor and Slough on 10 August 2013.
The photo walk will look at creative photography in the landscape, and whether you're a beginner or a more experienced photographer, it will help you develop an urban edge to your photography.
The photo walk is designed for MFT, OM-D and PEN owners, and gives you the opportunity to ask a professional for tips and settines dedicated to your camera.
Covered in the photo walk will be:
- Inventive and effective composition techniques
- Camera settings and tips
- Visualisation of subjects to shoot
- Techniques to get you and your camera ready
- Giving your photographs impact and interest
- Explains how to capture live action and unique moments on the street
7 September 2013 - Central London South Bank
29 September 2013 - Central London South Bank
20 October 2013 - Windsor, Slough
10 November 2013 - Central London, South Bank
Each photo walk costs £55. For more information and to book your place now, visit the RP Photography By Design website.