Europe's leading independent colour management and digital imaging specialist, Color Confidence, has today announced the availability of onOne Software's next generation Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 which replaces the market leading Plug-in Suite 5. This brand new Suite offers seven essential plug-ins that allow users to manage, enhance and really get creative with their digital workflow. Learn more about Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 by visiting www.ColorConfidence.com/perfectphotosuite.
So what are the key improvements?
- Includes the next generation versions of each plug-in and the all new onOne Perfect Layers 1.
- Five of the seven pieces of software now work standalone as well as a plug-in for Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture (only PhotoTools and Mask Pro require Photoshop).
- Existing users of Plug-in Suite 5 can upgrade for free.
“The release of Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 is a significant one, which continues in the onOne tradition of providing photographers with software that sets the standards for value, quality and ease-of-use, a philosophy wholly shared by all at Color Confidence.” Commented Geoffrey Clements, Managing Director of Color Confidence “As an official distributor for onOne Software, this is another great example of how our strong partnerships enable us to be first to offer our customers an ever-expanding range of next generation products that empower them to produce truly outstanding digital images.”
The new onOne Software Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 combines the full and latest versions of seven essential software editing tools, including:
- Perfect Layers 1 (new) - The fast, easy and effective way to bring a multi-layered workflow to Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture. Perfect Layers introduces the ability to create and edit multi-layered Photoshop files and combine multiple files for real creative editing power and convenience
- Perfect Resize 7 (the next generation Genuine Fractals) - Resize images by more than 1000% with no loss of quality. New smoothness and sharpness controls enhance the quality of the images that you are resizing, Perfect Resize makes printing easier, a new Gallery Wrap offers previews with Auto Corner Fill and users can now save custom presets
- Mask Pro 4.1 (latest edition) - Easily remove unwanted background from your images including difficult aspects such as smoke and hair and achieve realistic results through the power of unique Colour Decontamination technology
- PhotoTune 3 - Achieve perfect colour with dynamic technology which optimises the dynamic range colour and sharpness of images so that they look more true-to-life. SkinTune also offers one-click skin tone correction
- PhotoTools 2.6 Pro (latest edition) - Get creative with more than 300 powerful effects including dozens of new filters that allows photographers of all skill levels to maximise the full power of Photoshop and produce truly outstanding images
- PhotoFrame 4.6 Pro (latest edition) - Add the perfect finishing touches to your images with new backgrounds, layouts and adornments. Together with over 1000 design elements like film edges, borders and textures for a darkroom feel with digital convenience
- Focal Point 2 - Add realistic depth of field and selective focus control to any image after it is captured. The new blur algorithm, FocusBrush, Lens Presets and FocusBug also offer greater flexibility and ease of control
“We talk to thousands of photographers every year at events and at our online webinars.” Commented Craig Keudell, President of onOne Software “They consistently ask us to make our software available in a variety of applications so that they can use and adapt our products to their specific workflow. We’re extremely pleased to offer this functionality now in Perfect Photo Suite 5.5.”
Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 empowers users with numerous new features and better flexibility when using other onOne software products. Digital Photographers can now create layered files that are fully compatible with Photoshop for later editing from within Lightroom and Aperture with the new Perfect Layers plug-in. In addition and for the first time, FocalPoint 2, PhotoTune 3, PhotoFrame 4.6 and Perfect Resize 7 can now be used directly within Lightroom and Aperture without the need for a separate host application.
Perfect Photo Suite 5.5 is available now through the Color Confidence