Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The OpTech Rainsleeve is designed to keep your camera dry in wet shooting conditions such as at music festivals or out shooting wildlife, as well as protect it from dust. The Rainsleeve is available in packs of two from the ePHOTOzine Shop for just £7.50 including postage and packaging.
- Protects your gear from dust and inclement weather
- Designed for handheld use or tripod application
- Eyepiece opening adapts to most viewfinders so you are looking through the lens, not plastic
- Camera and lens visible and operable through the Rainsleeve
- Fits lenses measuring up to 7 inch in diameter and 18 inch in length
- Drawstring lens opening offers easy access and a snug fit
- Two per pack
Once in place you can operate the camera either from outside the Rainsleeve or by putting your hands through the opening at the bottom. The LCD screen was easily visible enough to toggle through my camera settings. The Rainsleeves are made of thin plastic which is likely to be easily nicked on anything sharp, so it's unlikely it will last forever, but you do get two in a pack.
|The OpTech Rainsleeve is cheap and ideal for damp shooting conditions.|
OpTech Rainsleeve ProsVery cheap
Will keep your camera dry in the rain
OpTech Rainsleeve ConsQuite fiddly to attach around viewfinder
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The OpTech Rainsleeve is available now from the ePHOTOzine Shop for just £7.50 including packaging and postage.