Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Panasonic have announced the new firmware update program for the digital interchangeable lens system camera DMC-GX1 and Lumix G Vario 100-300mm f/4.0-5.6 MEGA OIS (H-FS100300) of Lumix G Micro System. The firmware will be released to enhance the performance and usability in its control.
The following functions will be available with the new firmware:Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1:
- Enhancement in the performance of AWB
- Enhancement in the performance of [AFF] (AF Flexible) and [AFC] (AF Continuous)
- Improved stability when used with the SD Memory Card complying with UHS-I
- Addition of [STEP ZOOM] and [ZOOM SPEED] in the setting of [Fn] (Function) button and [Q.MENU]
- Reflection of [DRIVE MODE] settings to [CUSTOM SETTING]
- [MENU RESUME] in each menu tab
- Page flip in the menu tab with [DISP.] (Display) button
- Improved performance of OIS (Optical Image Stabilizer)