Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Join Park Cameras For Their Imaging Festival - Park Cameras 40th Anniversary Imaging Festival takes place on the 9 July 2011.
Park Cameras will open the doors to this year's Imaging Festival on Saturday 9 July. Their 'biggest and best Imaging Festival' to date will give you the chance to meet experts from across the photographic industry and also grab a few fantastic summer savings.
Here's just a few of the things Park Cameras are planning for the big day:
- Limited ‘wow’ deals – save hundreds of pounds on leading photographic technology
- Fantastic savings across leading photographic brands and associated accessories throughout the day
- Product experts representing over 60 leading imaging brands
- Free School of Photography Workshops with discounts on future courses
- Free prize draws
- Free Park Cameras vouchers to all that attend on the day
- Olympus Tough Climb Frame
- Bouncy Castle
- Children’s face painting
- Onsite catering
- Canon EOS 550D + 18-55mm Lens for only £499.99
- Olympus PEN E-PL1 + 14-42mm Lens just £199.99
- Canon Powershot A3200 only £99.99
- Olympus TOUGH TG-310 for just £99.99
- Introduction to Adobe Photo shop Elements 9.0
- Understanding your Digital SLR
- Studio Lighting with Jon Gray
- Using Filters for Landscape shots
- Understanding your Canon EOS 7D
- Software add-ons for Photoshop
- Nikon Speedlite Flash with John Clements
- Wireless Flash
- Nikkor lenses with John Clements
Visit Park Cameras for more information.