Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Holidays and Courses|
Park Understanding Your Olympus OM-D E-M5 - Join Park Cameras for a course aimed to give OM-D E-M5 users tips on how to best use their camera.
Park Cameras will be hosting a course on understanding the Olympus OM-D E-M5 on Saturday 18 January 2014.
The course is suitable for those who are considering the purchase or have already purchased an OM-D E-M5 and wish to understand the camera and utilise all the functions it has to offer.
Topics covered during the course include:
- Introduction to Micro four thirds system
- Focusing options explained –Face detection, Auto 35 point and Single point selection
- Use of the various exposure modes including scene modes
- Use of the 5 axis image stabilization system
- Benefits of the Electronic viewfinder including instant verification when using exposure compensation. Navigation of the comprehensive menu system
- Customisation of various buttons and controls
- Use of the Live View mode to compose shots / track moving subjects
- Use of video mode to record video footage – correct set up and use
- Use of Art filters to create
- Use of associated lenses and accessories including battery grip and flashguns
'Park Understanding Your Olympus OM-D E-M5' is priced at £99.99 and more information is available on the Park Cameras website.