Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Pentax has launched a new compact camera aimed at young lady photographers - the Pentax Efina. The camera will only be available in selected markets.
The camera features a 14 megapixel sensor and 5x optical zoom, as well as a 'self portrait mirror', along with 720p HD video recording.
Within a stylish, slender body created with high-quality materials, it offers outstanding specifications to assure the simple, effortless capture of beautiful digital images.
Even though it incorporates such outstanding shooting features as an optical five-times zoom lens, high-resolution images assured by its approximately 14.0 effective megapixels and HD movie recording, the Pentax Efina’s slender, card-sized, metallic body makes it easy to carry it in a pocket or purse. It’s just like carrying a favourite fashion accessory. It also features a host of convenient tools, including a self-portrait mirror placed on the front panel, to assist in the recording of not only memorable trips and keepsake snapshots, but also ordinary everyday scenes. Also featured on the front panel is a lovely, floral design appealing to young women photographers.
The Efina also offers a choice of four body colours to satisfy the user’s preference. This model is expected to be launched in Asian countries except in Japan and in China.
- Compact, lightweight body for easy carrying
- Stylish design
- High-quality images
- Optical 5X zoom lens with 26mm wide-angle coverage
- High-sensitivity shake-reduction mode to assure sharp, blur-free images
- 16 Scene modes for easy capture of particular subjects
- Automatic face detection for beautiful portraits
- Large, easy-to-view 2.5-inch LCD monitor with approximately 230,000 dots
- In body recharge system for simple, cellphone-like battery
- Approximately 32MB built-in memory
- Exclusive camera pouch included
- Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless LAN SD memory cards
- Image viewing, editing and filing software included
For more information, visit the Pentax website.