Pentax has announced that its multi-award winning K-5 is now available in a beautiful new silver colour.
This limited version (only 50 units are available in the UK) has had a complete face lift and features a new finish, thumb wheels, buttons and packaging. In addition, the back LCD and top screen of the Silver K-5 have been reinforced to provide additional durability. The camera also benefits from a redesigned handle, making it more comfortable to use.
The Silver K-5 is also equipped with the latest firmware update, ensuring it offers the latest in technology.
To complete the new K-5 silver version, three already existing pancake lenses are now also available in silver:
- smc DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Silver
- smc DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited Silver
- smc DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Silver
The RRP of:
- The Silver K-5 : TBC
- The smc DA 40mm f/2.8 Limited Silver : TBC
- The smc DA 21mm f/3.2 AL Limited Silver : TBC
- The smc DA 70mm f/2.4 Limited Silver : TBC
The Silver K-5 and its three silver lenses will be available from all good retailers in March, 2011. For more information please visit the Pentax
website or see our review of the Pentax K-5