Thank you for using a PENTAX K10D digital camera. PENTAX wishes to
announce the release of Firmware Update Software Version 1.10 for K10D.
Firmware in this document is the software that runs inside digital
cameras. Version1.10 includes a number of updated functions including
wireless control of external flash through the built-in flash.
Changes to V1.10
The following function has been added in version 1.10
1. Wireless control of external flash through built-in flash.
2. Instantly return to centre AF point by one push of button in AF
3. Possible to change ISO setting by dial at TV/AV mode.
4. ISO setting change by dial while the ISO setting is being displayed
on the LCD by pushing OK button.
5. Green button function in M mode is available at TAv mode (Hyper
6. AV and TV switch by dial at P mode.
7. Instant return to the default value by green button at strobe light
The following contents have been corrected.
1. In rare case, vertical stripe at long time exposure.
2. Released B exposure and show the battery empty sign when
using B mode.
To check the version number, turn your camera on while holding down the
MENU button. The version number will appear in the center of the LCD