Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Pentax have announced the launch of a white and blue coloured Optio WG-3 and the Efina compact camera.
Launched in January 2013, the WG-3 digital compact camera provides easy, worry-free photography in all kinds of outdoor environments, thanks to its reliable waterproof construction.
The rugged, outdoor-friendly WG-3 digital compact camera allows underwater shooting down to a depth of 14 metres and excellent shock-resistant performance to withstand a fall from a height of two metres.
The new white and blue model features a vibrant white body, accentuated by a vivid blue trim. Its aluminium-alloy front panel has been treated to achieve a silvery shimmer finish; and the edge has been given a matte-black coating to highlight the bright coloured appearance.
The WG-3 white and blue edition will be available in the UK in July, with an RRP of £289.99.
The Pentax Efina compact will be available in four colours; pink, red, silver and green. The Efina incorporates an optical five-times zoom lens, approximately 14.0 effective megapixels, HD movie recording and a 2.5 inch LCD monitor.
- Optical 5X zoom lens with 26mm wide-angle coverage
- High-sensitivity shake-reduction mode to guarantee sharp, blur-free images
- 16 Scene modes for easy capture of particular subjects
- Automatic face detection for beautiful portraits
- Large, easy-to-view 2.5-inch LCD monitor with approximately 230,000 dots
- In body recharge system for simple, cellphone-like battery
- Approximately 32MB built-in memory
- Exclusive camera pouch included
- Compatibility with Eye-Fi wireless LAN SD memory cards
- Image viewing, editing and filing software included
For more information on both of these products, visit the Pentax website.