Pentax K-3 owners can now download a new firmware update via the Ricoh Imaging website.
The firmware update includes:
- Added Diffraction Correction on Lens Correction.
- Shortened processing time for Digital Filter and Colour Fringe Correction.
- Improved stability for AWB (Auto white balance) performance.
- Changed to ISO Bracketing when using Exposure Bracketing on TAv mode
- Improved stability for general performance.
For more information and to download the update, visit the downloads section of the Ricoh Imaging website.