With Phase One's Capture Pilot app you can use your iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch to wirelessly view, zoom and pan high resolution RAW, JPEG and TIFF images while you shoot. The new, unique and easy-to-use rating and tagging feature of Capture Pilot enables clients and colleagues on remote locations to participate in the shoot and to provide instant feedback.
What's New in Capture Pilot 1.1:
- User rating and color tagging of images to help assist the selection and editing process.
- Access Capture Pilot servers outside the local network. This allows users on remote locations to see and provide feedback on your images in Capture One with their iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch where Internet access is available.
- Variant numbers and names in browser.
- Preferences to show names below the images in the browser.
- A number of minor enhancements and bug fixes.
Capture Pilot 1.1 requires Phase One Capture One Pro version 6.1 or Capture One DB version 6.1 (for digital backs). Capture Pilot 1.1 is available now and can be downloaded from the itunes