Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Photo Transfer App allows you to download photos from your iPhone or iPad to your computer as well as exchange photos from and to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. Transfer photos over Wi-Fi, no cables or extra software is required.
- Download multiple photos from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch to your computer
- Upload photos and videos from your computer to your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Exchange photos and videos between multiple iPhone, iPad or iTouch devices
- Select up to 200 photos to transfer at one time
- Transfer full resolution videos from iPhone to iPad
- Preserves photo metadata
- Transfer photos in full resolution
- Transfer photos between devices over Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Transfer photos in RAW formats from iPad to computer!
- No cables or extra software required
- Works with computers running Windows, Mac and Linux
The user interface is clean and really easy to use. To send images and photos to your PC, you need to input the URL that the app gives you into your web browser. You then select the files you want to share and they appear as thumbnails on your computer. Images can be downloaded as a zip file in full resolution or singularly medium resolution. Alternatively you can select other, go through your albums and manually select which image files you want to download to your computer. Exchanging images and videos between iOS devices requires the app to be activated on both devices. Again it's just a case of selecting the files you want to share. If you're away from your Wi-Fi network, bluetooth devices can also send files to each other.
|The Photo Transfer iOS app is easy to use and is reasonably priced.|
Photo Transfer iOS App ProsVery easy to use
Quick transfer of up to 200 images at a time
Photo Transfer iOS App ConsApple's iCloud does a similar job for free
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The Photo Transfer iOS App is available from the iTunes Store for £1.99. For more information please visit the Photo Transfer App website.