Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Portable Flash Accessories|
New Improved Flash Bracket From Photoflex - Photoflex have announced the release of a redesigned version of their widely popular Adjustable ShoeMount Hardware, renamed Adjustable ShoeMount 2, for use with all brands of battery powered flash units.
The Adjustable ShoeMount 2 is a sturdy metal bracket that enables any flash with a standard shoe mount design to be used with 23 Photoflex soft boxes as well as many other brands. The new unit comes with a heavy duty reversible 5/8 inch brass stud with a screw on each end (3/8 in and ¼ inch -20) that expands the connectivity options of the bracket to many other types of connectors beyond common light stands.
Also included is a second shoe mount, which can accommodate a radio receiver or be used to hold a second flash unit either on the bracket or on a second light stand. Both shoe mounts are the new quick release design enabling them to remain attached to a light stand as the soft box is pulled away for easy transitions from soft to hard light.
New improvements, features and benefits:
- New heavier steel construction to support heavy loads
- Aluminum vertical and horizontal adjustment plates for increased loads
- Improved quick release shoe mounts for more secure attachment of shoe flash units
- New 3/8 inch mounting option allows use with the largest Photoflex Softboxes
- New reversible 5/8 inch stud with multiple tightening options for a wide array of modifiers
- New removable guide pin allows creative attachment options