your photos on TV with music using Ulead PhotoImpact 8. PhotoImpact lets anyone
with a CD or DVD burner create high-quality custom photo slideshows that play
on standard DVD players.
Making a Slideshow
Ulead PhotoImpact 8 comes with Ulead Photo Explorer 7, a stand-alone program
for browsing your digital media. To get started, open Photo Explorer 7.
1. From the Folder Pane on the left, select the folder in your system that
has the photos you want to make a slideshow of.
2. Select Slide Show from the Tools menu. Notice a horizontal pane appear
at the bottom of the window.
3. From the Browse Pane on the right, drag and drop image thumbnails into
the Slide Show Pane below.
4. To add music to your slideshow, drag and drop an audio file at the beginning
in the Slide Show Pane.
Note: The length of your slideshow is determined by the number of total photos
and their combined display duration. Therefore, the audio clip you insert may
be too long or too short. To test your slideshow at any time, click on the Show
button to preview. To match the length of your slideshow with the length of
your audio clip, you can increase the duration that each slide displays by right-mouse
clicking on individual slides and selecting Slide Properties, entering custom
5. General slideshow options are available by right-mouse clicking on any
slide and selecting Slide Show Options.
Burning a Slideshow to CD
Turning your Photo Explorer slideshow into a video CD (VCD) for display on TV
with standard DVD players is as easy as three clicks of a mouse.
6. Click on the Create Slide Show Disc button in the Slide Show Pane.
7. Select the TV system used in your country, NTSC (North America) or PAL
(Worldwide). You're your CD a Disc Label. Then click on the Next button.
8. Find the CD or DVD burner drive on your system. Then click on the Record
CD button to burn.
9. When you are finished, insert the CD into a standard DVD player and enjoy!