Photoshop Touch App Version 1.3 Announced
- News /
- Photoshop Touch App Version 1.3 Announced
Photoshop Touch App Version 1.3 Announced - Adobe updates its Photoshop Touch App that's specifically designed for iPad and Android tablets.
Adobe today announced the immediate availability of Photoshop Touch 1.3. New features and enhancements available in Photoshop Touch 1.3 include:
- Retina Display Support: See images like never before with the Retina display on the new iPad (third generation)
- Higher-resolution capabilities: Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality; supports images up to 12 megapixels
- Two new languages: Now supporting Russian and Brazilian Portuguese
- Two new Effects: Shred and Colorize
- Smoother animation and scrolling in the organizer, tutorial browser and file picker
- New three-finger tap gesture to toggle 100 percent view and fit screen
- New pixel-nudging Mode for precise movements
- Support for Apple Photo Stream
- Various bug fixes
Adobe Photoshop Touch 1.3 is available as a free update for existing Photoshop Touch customers on the iTunes App Store
or on Google Play
; new users may purchase the app for £6.99.
Other articles you might find interesting...
There are no comments here! Be the first!