Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Free family portrait DVD giveaway - PhotoTraining4U are back on the road this September with the next leg of the Monkey Business series and they are giving away a free DVD on The Portrait Business for free.
Monkey Business 5 is all about making real money from family portraits, the Family Tour is designed to fine tune your portrait skills, as well as covering creative posing of the family, plus showing you how to sell it and alternative presentation ideas. The road show is again a combination of trade and training at a next to nothing price of £35, still great value for money plus you get a free DVD worth £60.00 on the Business Of Selling Portraiture plus The Family & Group Construction
What’s happening on Monkey Business 5
The Family Portrait Road show kicks off in September and is a 3 part programme program dedicated to getting creative in the business of portraiture, Cleghorn is promising an awakening into the world of money making portraiture and demonstrating his face to face selling techniques which will really boost your everyday sales plus he is giving away a ready built portrait promotion, that will be perfect to run in the half term and generate photographers thousands of pounds in revenue.
Locations and dates for Monkey Business 5 are:
- Cardiff - 2nd September 2010
- Southampton - 9th September 2010
- London - 10th September 2010
- Grangemouth - 13th September 2010
- Pontefract - 14th September 2010
- Stockport - 15th September 2010
- Coventry - 16th September 2010
- Cambridge - 17th September 2010
- Sell, Sell, Sell - The business section is all about Marketing The Promotion, The Skills Of Face To Face Selling and The Power Of The Slide Show.
- Practical – The Family, Group Construction & Power Posing For Promotions - Mark will demonstrate his key skills in posing and creative groups, plus how to light the group shoot with either studio flash or speedlites.
- Photoshop - The Creative Page To Print - Retouching portrait techniques designed to enhance the image as well as ideas in print presentation to capture a bigger audience and maximise the sale. Also Mark shows you great ways to enhance colour portraits and take a monochrome image to another level.
To book or for more information visit the Mark Cleghorn website.