Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Polaroid Launches Polamatic App For Android - Polaroid has launched a new app for Android that lets you make your digital photos look like Polaroids.
Polaroid has launched a new Android app called Polamatic.
The app lets you apply 36 different borders and 20 distinct filters to your digital images and give them the authentic Polaroid look. You can also add border logos to your images and share them to social media sites instantly from your android device.
The Polamatic app was first released for iOS in May 2012, and is now one of the few featured photography applications available on both iOS and Android. The release is compatible for Android versions 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and above, giving users across over 2,700 devices access to the Polamatic app.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface produces quality edits in seconds
- 36 authentic frames in the Polaroid Classic Border Logo format
- 20 photo effects for innovative pictures
- Easily share via Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Tumblr or email
- Control flash, grid, and front or rear camera
- High resolution output - 2282 x 2271px