Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Product:||Portfolio To Go for Flickr|
Portfolio To Go For Flickr iPad App Review - Upload your images to Flickr as well as ePHOTOzine? Check out the Portfolio To Go For Flickr iPad app, a unique way to display your Flickr portfolio on the iPad. Review by Daniel Bell.
The Portfolio To Go For Flickr iPad App is aimed at photographers who want to take their Flickr portfolio with them on the go. If you are an iPhone user, Portfolio To Go Mini is also available. Portfolio To Go For Flickr syncs your Flickr photosets to local, cached galleries on your iPad. Once all galleries and images are cached you can view your portfolio without an internet connection.
- View all your Flickr photo galleries at once - scroll each gallery horizontally to browse thumbs, scroll vertically to traverse through all synced galleries
- Main image view displays gallery thumbnails to enable intuitive gallery navigation
- Access to all of your private, friends, family and public photos
- Add unlimited Flickr portfolios via your contacts or Flickr IDs to P2G and switch between them.
- All photos get cached in the background while you browse
- Pick and choose which galleries to include and then send your portfolio straight to clients and friends by email from the app
- Share your photos and Flickr links via Facebook, Twitter or Email
- Save favourite Photos to your iPad Photo Library
The app can be set to refresh photosets every day, once a week or manually. There is also an option to auto-cache photos with photos stored at full size. It is also possible to view your Flickr friends images on the app as well, again their images need to sorted into sets. Another option available is to send your portfolio to a client, they will need to have the free Portfolio To Go Player on their iPad to view.
|The Portfolio To Go For Flickr app is great for photographers who own an iPad and utilise Flickr to display their work.|
Portfolio To Go For Flickr iPad App ProsUseful for photographers to show their work to clients
Easy to use, clean and clear interface
Can view Flickr friends images as well
Doesn't rely on an internet connection to view portfolios
Portfolio To Go For Flickr iPad App ConsClients have to have an iPad with Portfolio To Go installed to view
Images have to be in sets
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The Portfolio To Go for Flickr iPad App is available from the iTunes Store for £2.99. For more information please visit the Nick Kuh website.