Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Holidays and Courses|
Learn Posing With "The BIG Dog" - Join Damian "The BIG Dog" McGillicuddy for his workshop on posing the female form.
Damian "The BIG Dog" McGillicuddy will be holding a one-day workshop on posing the female form in Chester on 11 May 2011 where he'll be sharing his multi award-winning knowledge.
This full day of "not to be missed" photographic education will demonstrate the key posing skills and techniques you will need to take your portrait photography to a higher level.
During this information-packed day you will learn, amongst other things:
- How to pose to flatter and enhance.
- How to deal with the "messy" leftovers, such as pesky hands.
- How narrative posing locks subliminal messages in an image to give it greater depth.
- How to pose for strength, fun, relaxation and sexiness.
- How to "string" a group of poses together to give a fluid shoot, with enough images to spoil the client with choice.
- How to unlock the posing secrets which are currently "hard wired" in our brains.
- How NOT to select inappropriate poses for certain lenses.
All the details for the "Posing the Female Form" workshop can be found by simply clicking here: Posing the female form. For details on all other McGillicuddy workshops and training events visit the workshops section of the McGillicuddy website. You'll also find testimonials supplied by delegates of previous events on their for you to read.