This is a digital camera featuring 3x optical zoom and 5.1 megapixels. The cameras CCD sensor ensures sharp pictures, which can be viewed easily on the 5203's 2.4 inch colour LCD screen.
The Luxmedia 5203's 3x optical zoom has a focal length of 5.95 - 17.4mm (equivalent to 35-105mm on a 35mm camera), and shutter speed range of 8 - 1/2000 seconds, with an exposure correction of +/- 2.0 EV with 1/3 step. For enhanced user-friendliness, the 5203's scene mode features nine different scenes for practical pre-setting of pictures at the touch of a button. Optimal pictures can still be achieved, even in situations with low-light. An intuitive graphical user interface also contributes to the cameras user-friendliness.
The 5203 uses widely available Alkaline batteries or NiMh rechargeable batteries and is characterised by its energy-saving consumption. The internal 32 Mb memory can be extended by using SD cards.
Key features of the Luxmedia 5203:
1) CCD sensor with 5.1 Megapixels
2) Maximum resolution 3264 x 2448 (interpolated)
3) Optical zoom 35-105mm
4) Auto focus
5) ISO 50, 100, 200
6) White Balance: auto, 5 mode and manual
7) Exposure metering: auto, multi, spot, center weighted
8) LCD: 2.4-inch
9) Video clip: 640x480 / 30fps - MPEG4
10) 32MB built-in memory
11) Secure Digital and MultiMedia Card support
12) Video out (PAL/NTSC)
13) Dimensions: 89 x 60 x 28mm
14) Weight: 140g