Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Reallusion Launch CrazyTalk7 - Reallusion has launched CrazyTalk7, bringing it into a new era of facial animation.
Reallusion, the award-winning leader of 3D and 2D Cinematic tools, unveils CrazyTalk7, a new and innovative digital media application that allows users to create animated talking characters from any digital photograph. Bring any face to life with CrazyTalk7’s simple face-fitting guide, and then use your own voice to puppet your actor’s performance in real-time.
CrazyTalk7, through its innovative auto-motion technology, features voice-driven animation tools that help users create high quality animations in just a few minutes. Moreover, CrazyTalk7 offers advanced auto animation and key editing functions that enable users to generate more natural, elaborate and life-like animations.
“In the past 10 years, we have devoted efforts to providing the most user-friendly and time-saving animation software available, with an affordable price for users ranging from beginners to pro level. CrazyTalk7 has been carefully refined by automating animation principles that aim to boost production for media professionals and working artists, while at the same time reducing the learning curve for beginners, students and educators. With the new auto motion technology, we create unlimited possibilities in CrazyTalk7”, said Charles Chen, CEO of Reallusion. “This is an important step in generating facial animations in a minimum amount of time.”
CrazyTalk7 does more than just lip-syncing. Now users can use their own voice energy to control and generate natural character animations. How you speak directly affects your avatar’s mood and tempo such as; whispering to replicate a quiet mood with little movement, shouting to get exaggerated results with a close-up camera, facial anger, or singing to a rhythmic beat.
You may choose from various performance styles to set a unique personality to your character’s base movement. Then choose a Talk mode to make your character speak your audio with lip-syncs, and add emotions with the Auto Motion templates that are driven by the same audio track. Or choose a Listen mode that turns your character into an attentive listener, or a headphone-jamming music lover that responds to the beat, complete with head, eyes and facial expressions. http://www.reallusion.com/crazytalk/whatsnew.aspx
CrazyTalk7 is inspired animation creativity, bringing advanced animation techniques to the classroom, home studio and pro toolbox with a unique approach to movie making. The detailed features include:
- Turning Any Image into a Talking Head. Import your own images or photographs, and follow the simple face fitting process.
- Auto-lip-syncing with a Human Voice. CrazyTalk7’s audio lip-syncing engine animates any character’s mouth thanks to a built-in phoneme library.
- Auto Motion Technology. This clever new feature analyzes the tones in your voice to automatically generate head and facial movement.
- Custom Facial Puppeteering. Be your own puppet master and control facial expressions, head movements, eyes and mouth tempo with direct mouse puppeteering.
- Rich-Content Library. First time CrazyTalk users can quickly get started with hundreds of helpful assets that inspire, teach and assist.
- Timeline Editing and Refinement. Overlay specific facial expressions from the library and save your edits in the Custom Motion Clip library for future use.
- Output. Export videos or images in different sizes and ratios.
- Free Online Video Tutorials, Manuals and Forum Help. Easily learn CrazyTalk7 with full media support training.
For more information, please visit the Reallusion website.