Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Reallusion Launch Crazy Talk App - Reallusion has launched a Crazy Talk App for iPhone and iPad.
Reallusion has launched a Crazy Talk app for iPhone and iPad.
CrazyTalk allows you to directly interact with characters in an instinctive way by providing you with truly natural controls over characters. It lets you animate with the power of your voice, fingers and wrist movements. Users are able to puppet projects, add automatic lip-syncs, generate volume sensitive performances, save their projects and directly share on YouTube, Facebook and through emails.
With very few buttons on the user interface, the CrazyTalk app can generate very natural animation based on your moves, your voice, and your touch.
- Tilt in different directions to have your character follow and look-at you.
- Flick your wrist forward and backward to see your actor pop out.
- Gently shake from side to side to see your character sway.
- The audio lip-syncing engine animates any character with corresponding mouth shapes.
- With the Auto Motion technology, you can use your own voice energy to control the intensity of your animations.
- Unlock additional voice morphs like chipmunk, robot, monster and more.
- Play with the power of free-mode puppeteering and explore an infinite amount of possibilities.
- Upgrade to unlock custom motion recording controls to layer unique expressions.
- CrazyTalk7 users will be able to create original characters from images or photographs, and later upload their CrazyTalk projects and actors to their iOS devices for real-time animation.
- Add beautifully crafted, ready-to-animate actors straight from the online store.
- Future updates will allow users to purchase Auto Motion templates and a variety of additional content.
- Upload video messages to YouTube or Facebook to share with friends and family.
- Send your video animations through email attachments right on your phone.