Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Realviz Stitcher - Stitcher enables the creation of superb wide-angle panoramas for the Web, film, print, and 3D.
Realviz, a leader in image processing software development, is pleased to announce the availability of 3 new versions of their acclaimed panorama creation software, Stitcher. Targeting photographers of all levels from the amateur enthusiast to the professional, Stitcher is now available in 3 distinct versions:
- Stitcher Express 2 - for digital photography hobbyists
- Stitcher Pro 5.5 - for professional photographers & graphic artists
- Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - for professional panorama creators
Stitcher is a professional-level application, used by thousands of professional photographers, architects, multimedia and 3D artists worldwide, and Stitcher is also widely used by post-production professionals for the creation of 3D environments, matte paintings, reflection maps and textures for film/ television.
New Features Include:
- Fish-eye stitching
- Embedded Smart Blend technology for rendering
- Several new options for publishing panoramas on the Internet:
- Java-based Pure Player from ImmerVision
- Shockwave 3D-based SPi-V3d Viewer from fieldOfView
- KML-based export to georeference panoramas using Google Earth browser
Stitcher Express 2 is aimed at digital photography hobbyists looking to:
- Obtain the best-possible image quality for their panoramas, combined with
- the ease of use of an automatic engine
- Extend their capability and knowledge from cylindrical to full spherical
- Enhance their website with interactive panoramas in QuickTime,
- georeferenced using Google Earth
- Print high-quality panoramic pictures on their home printers
Stitcher Pro 5.5 targets professional photographers & graphic artists looking for:
- The most automatic and efficient way to create professional-quality,
- high-resolution panoramas
- Full interoperability of their stitching application with Photoshop
- High-quality panoramic pictures in 16 bits, ready for print on
- A 'first-step' entry software to the virtual tour business
Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 is targeted at professional panorama creators looking to:
- Produce multiple panoramas of the highest quality and with maximum
- Using fish-eye lenses to create full spheres from a limited numbers of
- Convert panoramas for various purposes
- Create complete virtual tours with hot spots
- Extend their publishing capability & services with Java-based and
- Shockwave-based viewers, in addition to QuickTime VR
"I'm a perfectionist when it comes to producing top quality images for high-profile clients who expect only the best. I wish to thank the people at Realviz for contributing to that professional standard by making such a fantastic tool as Stitcher."
Tim Petros, Gyroscope Interactive Photography, USA
"I started using Stitcher at the end of last year after using Apple's QuickTime VR Authoring Studio for all my previous work. I only use Stitcher now and find the software is fantastic. The blending and stitching results are so smooth - it's a real credit to your software people."
Craig O'Brien, Photographer, Australia
Availability & Pricing:
The new Stitcher product range is available in French and English for Mac and Windows from Realviz resellers worldwide at the following prices:
Stitcher Express 2 - 99€ (approx £68), Stitcher Pro 5.5 - 299€ (approx £205) and
Stitcher Unlimited 5.5 - 499€ (approx £341). Full details on the up-grade/trade-up structure from previous versions of Stitcher and Stitcher
Express to the new versions can be found at: http://stitcher.realviz.com.