ReaSoft has launched the ReaConverter 6.8.
ReaConverter is a time saving program for batch image conversion and editing. It features a wide range of supported image formats and image editing actions.
ReaConverter works the following way: the user makes a list of images and composes a set of actions, which will be applied to the chosen files. Frequently used action sets can be saved and loaded later, in order to save the user´s time.
What can be included into the action set? ReaConverter´s range of editing options includes such image processing actions as Rotate, Mirror, Crop, Resize, Add border, Add shadow, Color replace, Remove noise; image effects like Blur, Sharpen, Gaussian blur, Split blur, Color noise, Mono noise, Fisheye and many others. Automatic processing options are also available: Automatic rotate and Automatic crop. Image adjust actions include RGB, HLS (Hue/Luminance/Saturation), HSV (Hue/Saturation/Value), Brightness and Contrast. As for watermarking, ReaConverter supports both image and text watermarks. After composing an action set the user can see the potential results in ReaConverter´s Preview window.
- Over 400 source formats (common, archaic and rare ones);
- Over 60 common and advanced output formats;
- Various edit actions, effects, adjustments and watermarks;
- Batch conversion and processing;
- Conversion and processing scheduler (in Pro edition);
- Default mode, console mode and right-click processing;
- Support for third-party Photoshop plug-ins and effects.
ReaConverter 6.8 is compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7. The program is available in three editions: Lite, Standard and Pro. The price for a single-user license starts from 24.95 USD for ReaConverter Lite.
For more information and to buy, visit the ReaConverter website