Reflecta has launched a new solution to iPad scanning.
Reflecta, the respected German manufacturer of cutting-edge digitization products, has provided iPad users with a new, revolutionary way of scanning important documents and images directly onto their iPad in the form of their new Reflecta iPad-Scan.
The device works by placing the iPad on top of it and feeding the document to be scanned into the slot, and the Reflecta iPad scan will do the rest.
The latest innovation from Reflecta means iPad users no longer need to undertake traditional scanning methods to achieve high-quality copies onto their iPad and is sure to become a ‘must have’ for many business people, sales staff, journalists, students and pupils.
- Image sensor: CIS sensor
- Light source: LED (R, G, B)
- Optical resolution: 300 dpi
- File format: JPEG
- Max. scan size: 21.59 x 35.56 cm
- Scan speed: 6 pages per minute in A4 format with 300 dpi
- Power supply: via iPad 10 W USB power adapter (not included in the delivery)
- Power consumption: 10 W (max.)
- Automatic feed
- Real-time preview
- Weight: approx. 680 g
- Dimensions: 308x111x72 mm (LxWxH)
The Reflecta iPad Scanner is available from specialist shops at the price of £149.95 plus VAT.
For more information, visit the Reflecta website.