Kenro has announced the launch of the Reflecta x4plus-Scan. With an RRP of £160, The x4plus-Scan features a CMOS image sensor to provide quick scans (2 seconds for a colour scan at 1800 dpi). It is suitable for scanning photographic 35mm transparencies, negatives and pocket film (110).
Reflecta x4plus-Scan Features:
- 2.4" LCD display
- SD/SDHC card slot
- Lithium battery that allows the scanner to be used away from a computer and power supply
- USB port and cable
- Optical density of 3.0 Dmax and a 30 Bit colour depth so the scanner can be set to 2,400 dpi which is the equivalent of a 9Mp image.
- ArcSoft MediaImpression editing software supplied
- Film holders for three framed slides up to 3.2mm thick
- Film strips for up to six exposures and for 110mm film strips up to eight exposures
For more information please visit the Kenro