Words and images by Joanne Carter, Editorial Director of The App Whisperer.
The Remote Shutter iPhone app offers an alternative way to help take a better group shot. Remote Shutter allows you to connect your iPhone, iPod, and iPad using one as a camera and one as remote to view a live stream preview.
This is a brand new app to hit the Apple App Store and you can read more about the features below.
- Connect 2 devices and use one as camera and one as REMOTE.
- Bluetooth connection, no need for an internet connection which means you can take a shot while you are outdoors.
- LIVE PREVIEW STREAM - the remote sees what the camera sees.
- FILTER - customize your photo with colour and filters.
- Full-Featured Camera DSLR design.
- Front/Rear Camera.
- Photo Quality adjust Low, Medium, Hight.
- Auto Focus on/off
- Auto White Balance on/off
- Exposure on/off
- Flash light and Torch for night shots.
- Multiple Shots.
- Self Timer.
- Photo saves on both devices.
- *For iPad1 the app works great as a remote (receiver). You can live preview, take a shot, and adjust other functions.
How to use:
- Connect the device by tapping the Blue tooth sign.
- Choose your device to be Remote or Camera.
- In Live preview you fully control the camera.
- Put your camera device in the right location.
- Look at the live preview in your remote to adjust your location.
- Take the photo
- Picture will save on both devices.
In full version:
- Live Preview, you see what the camera sees.
- Len filter, with many colours.
- Multiple shots, continuously take photos.
- Ad free.
- Priced at £1.79
Download the free App here: Remote Shutter
Visit the The App Whisperer.
Take a look at Joanne's preview of the Album App for the Apple iPad