Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Ricoh have announced the development and release of Ricoh Lens A16 24-85mm f/3.5-5.5, the fifth camera unit in the GXR interchangeable unit camera system.
The new Ricoh Lens A16 24-85mm f/3.5-5.5 brings together a newly developed 24-85 mm wide-angle zoom lens, an APS-C size CMOS sensor, and the proven Smooth Imaging Engine IV to create a unit with high image quality, high power of expression, and high flexibility.
The A16 24-85mm f/3.5-5.5 will be available at £449.99. A kit will also be available for £599.99 which will include the GXR body and the new lens. For more information please visit the Ricoh website.
- Newly developed 24-85 mm wide-angle zoom lens with an APS-C size CMOS sensor with approximately 16.20 million pixels
- Diverse shooting functions and high operability
- Highly precise focusing
- A newly designed lens hood (LH-2) especially for this camera unit
- A lens cap (LC-3) that opens and closes simultaneously with the movement of the lens. It does not need to be removed when shooting
- A wrapping sheet (WS-1) that can wrap the GXR when the camera unit, external viewfinder, and other options are attached
Ricoh GXR A16 24-85mm f/3.5 - 5.5 Specifications
|Max Aperture||f/3.5 - f/5.5|
|35mm equivalent||24mm - 85mm|
|CCD pixels||16.1Mp (Megapixels)|
|Sensor Size (width)||23.6mm|
|Sensor Size (height)||15.7mm|
|Shutter speeds shortest||1/3200sec|
|Shutter speeds longest||15sec|
|ISO sensitivity||100 - 3200|
|Optical Zoom with Video||No|
|Battery Type||Lithium-Ion DB-90|
|Box Contents||No Data|