Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Ricoh has announced that it has released new firmware for the Ricoh GR.
Firmware Update version 3.00 adds the following features:
- Added [Slight] on [Effect] of [Shooting] menu.
- Added [AFL Focus Setting] on [Key Custom Options] menu.
- Added [Ambient Brightness] on [Setup] menu.
- Added [Folder Name Setting] on [Setup] menu.
- [Change Shutter Speed] will be set in increments of 1/3 steps when [ISO Step Setting] is set to [1/3EV].
- Added [Aspect Ratio] to the parameters of [RAW Development] on [Playback] menu