Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Exposure and Light Meters|
Sekonic Digital Master L-758 - The Digital Master L-758 is the world’s first multi-functional light meter that can be calibrated to match the sensitivity of a digital cameras sensor at all ISO settings, flash/ambient or file format characteristics.
JP Distribution is pleased to announce the new Digital Master L-758 Light Meter from Sekonic. Sekonic have ensured that the L-758 offers photographers the greatest digital exposure control, accuracy and repeatability.
- Three different camera exposure profiles that can be stored and quickly recalled when switched from one camera to another
- USB cable allows all camera exposure profile data to be uploaded from a PC or MAC computer to the L-758
- Exposure Latitude Warning – this will flash on the analogue scale if a measured highlight or shadow has exceeded the dynamic range or clipping point of your camera
- Memory mode which can store up to nine readings in both Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority Modes.
- One-degree Spot with Digital Display
- Preset filter compensation values.