Seven Tutorials On Capturing Motion And Movement
Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Seven Popular Tutorials On Capturing Motion - We list seven popular techniques posted on ePHOTOzine that cover capturing motion and movement.
ePHOTOzine has written many tutorials that cover motion in some shape or form and as a result, we've decided to group the most popular ones together so, hopefully, you'll be fuelled with enough inspiration and ideas to make you want to head out to capture motion.
Once you've read our tips, head over to the ePHOTOzine Photo Month forum where you can share your motion shots with the rest of the ePHOTOzine community. 4 Nikon COOLPIX P520 cameras are up for grabs this month to the winners of our 4 weekly Photo Month competitions.
Here's our top seven:
John Gravett shows us how wind movement can make interesting and more dynamic landscape shots. Plus, he includes tips on capturing the popular 'blurry' water shots at the coast and with waterfalls.
PhotographyCourses.Biz shows how easy it is to capture a sense of movement.
Find Out More About Nikon's Latest Products By Clicking The Links Below:
- Discover new perspectives with the inspirational D5200
- Give your photographic passions an adrenaline injection with the D7100
- Create monumental images with the groundbreaking D800
- Waterproof, shockproof, and freeze-proof, the amazingly fast Nikon 1 AW1 always delivers
- The COOLPIX A - combining the portability of a compact camera with DSLR performance
- Unleash your creativity with the COOLPIX P520, the bridge camera with a 42x super zoom
- The COOLPIX P7800 – giving you superior quality images and creative control in a compact body
- Take control of life with this super-fast Nikon 1 interchangeable lens system camera