Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Tripods, Monopods and Other Supports|
Animation Time Lapse Photographic Head - The Motion Control and Time Lapse Head for Professional Photographers & Animators as used by triple Oscar Winners, Aardman Animations Ltd.
We are pleased to add the SFH-30 pan tilt head to our existing range of Mark Roberts Motion Control equipment, including three Milos. With much of our work now gearing towards DSLR cameras, the SFH-30 Head is compact,
accurate and ideal for our animation needs," says Ian Fleming, Head of Production Technology, Aardman Animations Limited.
- Precision and repeatability suitable for virtual studios, virtual tours, animation and time lapse
- Designed to work with Flair motion control software, pan bars, hand wheels, joy stick
- For time-lapse, can be run from Aeon software from a laptop or from a PDA using Bluetooth technology
- Additional axes available e.g. track, zoom, focus
- Ideal for digital SLR and HD cameras
- Can also be used as a model mover
- Works over-slung or under-slung
- Stepper or Servo motor options
- Optional optical encoders
- Optional homing sensors
- Compact & lightweight
- High precision
- Low cost
- The SFH-30 Specifications:
- Weight: 5kgs
- Speed: 30 degrees per second (faster options available up to 120 degrees per second)
- Acceleration: 40 degrees/sec2
- Dimensions: 125mm X 182mm X 269mm
- Camera loads: >12 kgs
- Supply voltage: 24 volts/110 - 240 volts AC
- Accuracy: >.01 degrees
- Resolution: <.0001 degrees