Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Videos and DVD Training|
Hurry, book now - Places still available for the Shoot Edit Print seminar with Terry Steeley providing essential photographic training on colour management, Aperture, printing and proofing.
Through the use of live interactive demonstrations and real-world examples, the Shoot Edit Print seminar provides an in-depth understanding to photographers, technicians and directors keen to streamline their workflows from camera capture through to printed output with uncompromising quality.
By attending our training day, you will discover the importance of colour management and gain knowledge on how-to set-up your own colour managed environment; be taught essential skills for working in Apple's photographic software, Aperture and learn best practice guidelines for accurately producing fabulous proofs or prints on any media.
What you will learn:
- The importance of colour management and how to set-up it up
- When to use sRGB or AdobeRGB
- Apple's photographic software Aperture in-depth
- Using Adobe Photoshop with Aperture
- How to save time and money by using on-screen proofing
- Producing colour consistent prints and proofs
- 17th June 2008 - London EBC, One Hanover Street, London - Only 10 places left!
- 1st July 2008 - Edinburgh Macdonald Houston Hotel, Livingston
- 3rd July 2008 - Bristol Redwood Hotel, Failand
- 8th July 2008 - Bournemouth St Leonards Hotel, Ringwood Rd, Dorset
- 10th July 2008 - Manchester MCC, Weston Building, Sackville Street
For a full itinerary of the day and to book your places, please visit the Shoot Edit Print website.