Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
|Category:||Bags, Cases and Straps|
Designer lens bags from Jessica Claire - Jessica Claire has released the Shootsac, a new line of camera bags designed for male and female and photographers wanting to look hip.
The Shootsac is the first ever lens bag designed to be worn comfortably while you shoot. It holds 3-6 lenses and other shooting accessories safely and conveniently at your fingertips. And folds completely flat for super easy transportation and storage.
All the function you need
- Quick, one-hand access to your gear means you'll never miss a shot
- 6 pockets keep lenses and other items at your fingertips and at your disposal
- Super comfortable, lightweight, wetsuit-grade neoprene cushions your body and your equipment
- Extra space for your cell, wallet, memory cards, flash and other shooting day “must haves”
All the fashion you want
- Ergonomic shape hugs your body so you feel sleek and mobile instead of clumsy and bulky
- Slim design actually makes it less obvious that you are carrying camera equipment
- True Coluor Covers let you change your look...as easily as you change your lenses
For more information please visit the Shootsac website.