Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG diagonal fisheye lens launched - Digitally optimised diagonal fisheye auto-focus lens with new multi-layer lens coating.
With a minimum shooting distance of only 15cm (5.9 inch), this lens has a maximum magnification of 1:3.8. The close focusing capability together with a large depth of field allow close up photography that covers objects surrounding the photographic subject.
This lens is supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear, and a fitted padded case.
- Focal Length :15mm
- Minimum Aperture :F22
- Lens Construction :7 Elements in 6 Groups
- Angle of View :180°
- Number of Diaphragm Blades :7pcs
- Minimum Focusing Distance :15cm (5.9”)
- Maximum Magnification :1:3.8
- Filter Size :Rear (Gelatin filter)
- Lens Hood :Fixed Petal-type (Built-in)
- Dimensions :Diameter 73.5mm (2.8”) x Length 65mm (2.5”)
- Weight :370gr/13 oz
- SRP :£449.99