Sigma 8mm f/4 EX DG
Sigma announce the launch of the 8mm f/4 EX DG circular fisheye lens.
This circular fisheye lens is used to produce circular images, creating vast distortion with an angle of view of 180 when attached to a full-frame digital or 35mm film SLR camera. This auto focus lens is equipped with a new multi-layer coating technology that reduces both flare and ghosting and ensures accurate colour balance and high image quality for both film and digital SLR cameras.
This lens is ideal for photographers using computer stitching software which requires circular fisheye images to be input, resulting in stitched panoramas. Also supplied with the lens is a fitted padded case and a gelatin filter holder at the rear, allowing the use of gelatin filters.
- Focal Length: 8mm
- Minimum Aperture: f/32
- Lens Construction: 10 Elements in 6 Groups
- Angle of View: 180
- Number of Diaphragm Blades: 5pcs
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 20cm (7.8)
- Maximum Magnification: 1:13.9
- Filter Size: Rear (Gelatin filter)
- Dimensions: Diameter 73.5mm (2.8) x Length 63mm (2.4)
- Weight: 320gr/11.2oz
- SRP: 579.88