Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sigma APO Macro 150mm F2.8 EX DG HSM now available in Four Thirds fitting - Sigma's 150mm macro lens is now available for owners of Olympus digital SLRs providing an equivalent focal length of 300mm.
- Designed to give a superior performance with Digital SLR Cameras as well as 35mm Film Cameras.
- Super compact and lightweight, large aperture telephoto lens with life-size macro capability.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) with full time manual focus override.
- Floating Focusing System produces excellent optical performance.
- Detachable Tripod Socket.
The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new 150mm 2.8 EX DG for the Four Thirds fitting.
This large aperture telephoto macro lens enables you to shoot up to 1:1 life size close-ups. Its large F2.8 aperture makes it an ideal lens for digital SLR as well as film SLR cameras. The new lens power layout provides the ultimate correction against lateral chromatic aberration to which digital cameras are prone.
Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements control various color aberrations and assure high image quality.
A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical system to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration.
|Focal Length (4/3 Format)||300mm|
|Lens Construction||16 Elements in 12 Groups|
|Angle of View (4/3 Format)||8.2|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9pcs|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||38cm (15in.)|
|Lens Hood||Petal-type hood|
|Dimensions||Diameter 79.6mm (3.1in.)X Length 137mm (5.4in.)|