- Designed to give a superior performance with Digital SLR
Cameras as well as 35mm Film Cameras.
- Super compact and lightweight, large aperture telephoto
lens with life-size macro capability.
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) with full time manual focus
- Floating Focusing System produces excellent optical
- Detachable Tripod Socket.
The Sigma Corporation is pleased to announce the new 150mm 2.8 EX DG
for the Four Thirds fitting.
This large aperture telephoto macro lens enables you to shoot up to 1:1
life size close-ups. Its large F2.8 aperture makes it an ideal lens for
digital SLR as well as film SLR cameras. The new lens power layout
provides the ultimate correction against lateral chromatic aberration
to which digital cameras are prone.
Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass elements control various color
aberrations and assure high image quality.
A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the
optical system to different positions. This system compensates for
astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration.
|Focal Length (4/3 Format)
||16 Elements in 12 Groups
|Angle of View (4/3 Format)
|Number of Diaphragm Blades
|Minimum Focusing Distance
||Diameter 79.6mm (3.1in.)X Length 137mm (5.4in.)