Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sigma price slash - Great savings on specialist Sigma lenses.
Now is the time to buy specialist Sigma lenses as they have announced new lower prices after securing lower cost prices from their Japanese parent company.
Sigma UK have managed to slash the price of several of their specialist, professional lenses by securing lower cost prices from their parent company in Japan. The new suggested retail prices are effective immediately on the following lenses:
- Sigma 4.5mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Circular Fisheye - New SRP of £715.21
- Sigma 8mm f/3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye - New SRP of £766.29
- Sigma 10mm f/2.8 EX DC HSM Fisheye - New SRP of £613.03
- Sigma 15mm f/2.8 EX DG Fisheye - New SRP of £613.03
- Sigma 180mm f/3.5 EX DG HSM Macro- New SRP of £613.03
- Sigma 800mm f/5.6 APO EX DG - New SRP of £5108.69
- Sigma 100-300mm f/4 EX IF DG HSM - New SRP of £1021.73
- Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 APO EX DG HSM - New SRP of £2247.82
- Sigma 300-800mm f/5.6 APO EX DG HSM - New SRP of £7152.16
For more information on these or any Sigma product, visit the Sigma Imaging website or contact your local photographic retailer.