EF-530 DG Super features a powerful Guide Number of 53 and is designed to work with the latest TTL auto exposure systems of all popular manufacturers’ digital and film SLR cameras. It features TTL automatic flash exposure control for easy operation.
Among the advanced features of this flash are modelling flash function, multi pulse flash, TTL wireless flash, FP (high speed) flash, rear-curtain Synchro flash and manual flash mode which allows the photographer to set the flash power level by up to eight stops. The Auto Power-Off function automatically shuts off the display to help save battery power. When the flashgun is fully charged, a confirmation ready light will be emitted and the flash exposure level can be checked through the cameras viewfinder.
The autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle in accordance with the lens’ focal length in a range from 24mm to 105mm. When the built-in Wide Panel is used, the flash can cover the angle of 17mm.
For bounce flash, the flashgun head can be tilted up by 90 degrees, to the left by 180 degrees, or to the right by 90 degrees. It can also be tilted down by 7 degrees allowing ease of use for close-up photography.
- A powerful guide number of 53.
- Designed to work with the new TTL systems of all the popular manufacturers.
- Covers a focal length from 24mm to 105mm.
- Autozoom function automatically sets the optimum illumination angle.
- A sophisticated multifunctional flash which can control advanced lighting techniques
- Wireless-slave-flash functions