Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
The Snappr Fisheye app instantly shoots strikingly original, dynamic fisheye photos with five different lens effects available. Images can then be shared via many social network sites and other apps. You can purchase the app for £1.49 from the iTunes Store.
- Swap between five unique fisheye lenses you won’t find in any other app
- Dynamic lens effects, no two Snappr shots are the same
- Viewfinder trigger so you don't waste time looking for the shutter button
- Don't wait until your photo is processed, all images render in the background
- Store photos in your Snappr library and only publish them to your Camera Roll when you want to
- Export to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Camera+ and more
The maximum file size is limited to 1200 x 1200 px, so they are an ideal size for uploading to social networking sites, which you can do from within the app. You can upload to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and more depending on which apps you have on your phone. Images can also be sent via email or saved to your camera roll.
USB Fever 190 degree iPhone Fisheye lens, but you have to carry these with you and cost more money. The app is easy to use but the number of effects is quite limited at just 5 and the file size limited to 1200 x 1200 px, fine for sharing on the web but not ideal for larger prints.
Snappr iOS App ProsUnique effects
Easy to use
Lots of sharing options within the app
Snappr iOS App ConsNumber of lenses are quite limited
Can't see the effect of the filter until after the shot is taken
Maximum image size is 1200 x 1200 px
|VALUE FOR MONEY|
The Snappr iOS App is available from the iTunes Store for £1.49. For more information please visit the Snappr website.