Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Sony announce DPP-FP30 photo quality printer - Postcard sized dye-sublimation printer for home use.
Home printing power
The Sony DPP-FP30 offers a simple and affordable way to print high quality pictures at home. The elegant design and compact size of the printer will make it attractive to any style-conscious consumer while the 300 dpi print quality ensures stunning results. Real photo quality pictures are literally minutes away as the DPP-FP30 has a print speed of approx. 90 seconds (or approx. 120 seconds when using PictBridge*). The postcard sized print sheets (10 x15 cm) come complete with colour cartridges in media packs of 40 (SVM-F40P) and 80 sheets (SVM-F80P) and will be available at the same time as the printer, in October 2004.
Print at your leisure
The Sony DPP-FP30 really makes home printing a breeze. Just hook up your PictBridge compatible camera, such as any of the latest Sony Cybershot models. Select your images on the cameras LCD monitor and choose to output touch-dry single or multiple prints. Or download the images to your Windows PC, select your images using the supplied PC software and simply press print. Youll find you have richly coloured, photo-quality prints in no time at all.
- Compact and stylish high-quality dye sublimation printer
- Direct print via PictBridge
- 300 dpi x 300 dpi printing with 16.7 million colours per dot
- High speed printing process (approx. 90 sec. for 10 x 15 cm prints)
- Super Coat 2 protects print from damage caused by fingerprints, light, heat and humidity, ensuring long-lasting prints
- Size/weight: approx. 175x60.5x137mm/approx. 950g
- Picture Gear Studio Version 2.0 is supplied for more editing on your PC
- Optional recommended printing papers: SVM-F40P/SVM-F80P
- Supplied with: CD-ROM driver software, AC power adapter, power cable and paper tray.
The Sony DPP-FP30 will be available in October 2004.