Sony’s new Digital Photo Frames offer a stylish way of displaying images that are often forgotten about and stored on a PC, camera or memory card. Take a trip down memory lane by displaying favourite pictures from unforgettable holidays, family celebrations and lively nights out.
The Sony DPF-D80 and DPF-D100 are great Christmas gifts for any photo lover, both frames are available in glossy black or chocolate brown finish, and boast an impressive 8 inch and 10.4 inch screen respectively.
Images are displayed on a high quality screen and thanks to the smart orientation sensor, images are automatically rotated according to whether the frame has been positioned in a portrait or landscape position.
No need to be selective - a massive 500 images can be displayed on the D80 and D100 thanks to the internal 256mb memory. Large files are automatically re-scaled so that they don’t take up too much memory, but are large enough to look fantastic in the frame. The frames support a range of memory cards, including; MS, MS Duo, SD, CF and Xd so compability isn’t a problem.
Operation is easy, there are no fiddly menus - just press the ‘View’ button and choose your preferred viewing mode. The frames come with a wireless remote for switching easily between a choice of 10 slideshow modes allowing you can show off your pictures exactly the way you want. Alternatively select the clock and calendar display modes and have a different image displayed for every day of the week, month or year.Key Features:
- Digital photo frames with 8-inch LCD (DPF-D80) / 10.4-inch LCD (DPF‑D100)
- Photo-realistic SVGA panel with superb colours and contrast
- Correct landscape/portrait display with auto orientation sensor
- Slideshow with 10 variations plus Index and clock/calendar modes
- 500-image internal memory with Digital Album
- Multi-memory card support (MS, MS Duo, SD, CF and xD)
- Wireless remote makes it easy to just settings
The D80 and D100 digital photo frames will be available from October 2008 from the Sony Style