Square Filter System From Stealth Gear

Square Filter System From Stealth Gear - The leading provider of outdoor photography clothing has created a filter system.

Category : Filters

Square Filter System

Stealth Gear have a new range of square filters made from organic glass. The universal system consists of 3 components which when put together, can be used with 10 different creative filters. The new system is also compatible with the Cokin P-system. The filters are packed in a soft bag and adapter rings, modular lens hoods, a filter holder and a wide-angle filter holder are also available.

Visit Stealth Gear for more information.

View Directory Page : Ultimate Nature Gear

Comments

oldblokeh 3 790 United Kingdom
2 Aug 2011 6:19PM
Organic glass? I nominate this as meaningless marketing fruitloopery of the month.

oldblokeh 3 790 United Kingdom
3 Aug 2011 12:51PM
Ah! I've finally figured it out -- my brain must be slowing down with age. Organic glass = plastic.
steinr98 6 1 United States
3 Aug 2011 4:51PM
Organic glass means they didn't use any fertilizer or inorganic compounds to produce the glass... Hmmm what is an inorganic compound to make glass ?? Oh I get it... no dirt in the glass.... Well if it had dirty glass no one would buy it!! Problem solved! What a sales pitch!!
4 Aug 2011 10:23AM
Nope your all wrong!
I've figured it out. Organic Glass is made from Silica, basically sand, they've just not cleaned the sand before they use it so they have all that bird crap in it which is organic.
ChrisJP 6 759 Wales
4 Aug 2011 12:04PM
Isn't it designed to make everything look greener?
davey_griffo 5 213 165 England
29 Sep 2011 12:59PM
But it's a red filter??!?

Sounds like a daft idea. I can think of 3 other manufacturers of square filters without any bother, so they'd better offer something more than a sales pitch if they want to break into that market.

Another daft idea: blanking out the camera manufacturers name. What's the point? Even I know that Canon have a red ring around their lenses, & I use Sony gear. Smile