Join ePHOTOzine, the friendliest photography community.
Upload photos, chat with photographers, win prizes and much more for free!
Keep Dancing With Olympus At Focus - James and Ola Jordan confirmed as the star attractions at the Olympus stand at this year's Focus.
James and Ola will be performing Sunday, Monday and Tuesday at 12 and 2pm. There will also be a Q&A session and photocall.
The 4 days will also see a number of experienced Olympus photographers and the editorial teams of several photography magazines holding talks on various topics.
Olympus photographers confirmed so far are:
- Neil Buchan- Grant - Travel Photographer will show his "Pen in Sicily" images
- Gabrielle Motola - Will show some of the first image shot on the OM-D
- Nick Mason - Mountains and landscapes on E System
- Rob Spay - Pen Underwater
- Steve Gosling - Pen Landscapes
- Jim Saunders - E System Landscapes
Olympus will be running a 4-day photo competition for the best "Spirit of Focus" shot taken during the show each day and there will be special show offers available on the Olympus Mini and Lite models.
Visit Olympus for more information.